This brushless gimbal is HD Air Studio’s proposal for an industrial-class camera, Sony UMC-R10C. Below we present the gimbal in the 2-axis version, go here to see a 3-axis unit. We can customize UMC R10C gimbal to your business case (e.g.: size, dedicated mounting options, weather proofing, etc.). It is delivered as a fully calibrated, ready-to-work-out-of-the box unit. This solution in available on request, we offer single-unit and mass production – get in touch!
Axis working range:
a) PITCH: -120/+80-110 (depends on lens length)
c) ROLL: +70/-70
- Weight: 330g without the damping plate
- Payload: Sony UMC-R10C
- Mounting options: HD Air Studio can adjust it according to your preferences
- Damping system: HD Air Studio can adjust it according to your preferences
- Main controller: AlexMos 32bit + encoder motors
- Fully calibrated, ready to work out of the box.
Read our case study! Learn how HD Air Studio’s aerial gimbal for Sony UMC-R10C works is used to monitor overhead power grids.
Given many customization options, we produce this gimbal on your request. Get in touch to arrange all the details via CONTACT FORM