€1,559.00 ex.Vat | €1,917.57 in.VAT
Infinity MR-PRO is one of the lightest gimbals in the GH5/A7S camera size class in the world. Ultra-light and rigid construction combined with a new AlexMos Extended controller make it a perfect choice for everyone looking for a reliable aerial gimbal. Our quick-release system, slipring connector and the Orbit damping system allow to use this gimbal on any multirotor frame with very easy wires routing and mounting. Infinity MR-PRO is a great job partner both for one- and two-man teams.
NOTE: If you have a valid VAT number or you live outside the European Union, you don’t pay VAT tax.
- Additional information
- Maximum camera weight: 1.3kg
- Full black anodized aluminum and high quality carbon fiber
- 360 unlimited rotation in the pan axis
- Built-in 18 channel slipring connector
- Quick-release system on the pan axis
- AlexMos Extended Long controller and encoders
- Various modes available: underslung and overslung mode (you can mount the gimbal easily both under a drone and on the top of a drone)
- Tripod mode (great for panorama and timelapses)
- Automatic scripts (great for panorama and timelapses)
- Orbit damping plate with silicon dampers
- 12-24V power input
- MAVLINK protocol support/ EXTERNAL GPS IMU Support
Infinity MR-PRO gimbal is supports cameras up to 1.3kg /2.86 lb, such as: Panasonic GH4 / Panasonic GH3 / Sony A7S / Sony A7R II / BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera / Sony A6000 / Sony A6300 / Canon 5D MKI-III (maximum weight of lens using Canon 5D MKI-III is 420g).
|Dimensions||22.7 × 21.4 × 28.9 cm|