€35,500.00 ex.Vat | €43,665.00 in.VAT
Preorder has ended 5 May 2023.
Pre-order your Cyclo Stabilized Head
and get the monitor stabilizer free-of-charge.
Shipping: starting June 2023
- €12800.00 is a down payment at pre-order (stands for 40% of the Cyclo set value).
- By opting for the pre-order, you’ll get the monitor stabilizer free of charge as an add-on to your Cyclo unit. The regular price of the monitor stabilizer is 3500 euro net. This option will be available exclusively to participants of the pre-order!
- Once we receive your pre-order form, you have 5 business days to pay the down payment. If the payment doesn’t arrive by this time, your pre-order is automatically cancelled.
- Once we receive your down payment, we’ll send you an advance invoice.
- The remaining amount (60% of the total value of Cyclo set) is due to be paid when your unit is ready for delivery. The total cost of Cyclo Stabilized Head is €32000.00 + delivery costs.
- We’ll start shipping first units of Cyclo head in June 2023.
- The order of pre-order entries determines your delivery slot. We’ll inform you about your delivery date within max 5 business days as of placing the pre-order.
- If you cancel your order after 14 days as of placing the pre-order, we’ll deduce €2000.00 out of your down payment for reserving your building slot. This means we’ll return €10800.00 to you.
- First units of the monitor stabilizer will be shipped July/August 2023
- Please add the following information as an order note (this option is available during the checkout process):
- if you prefer right-hand/left-hand joystick
- what gimbal handle do you use (we support: Betz/Tiffen/GPI Pro/universal 26mm-diameter)
- if you prefer the touchscreen interface on the right/left (looking from the front of Cyclo)
- post diameter 1.5, 1.58, 1.75, 1.86, 2.0″ (for Monitor Stabilizer clamps)
- power socket type 3 PIN Lemo 1B or 3 PIN Lemo 0B (Cyclo accepts 10-34V and its max power consumption in peaks hits 250W; make sure your steadicam accepts that power consumption)
- Cyclo 1 dovetail plate is compatible with following Steadicam systems: Tiffen Steadicam®, Betz-Tools RIG, PRO, MK-V.
- HD Air Studio Sp. z o.o. is not responsible for tax and customs duties in the buyer’s country.
- The number of Cyclo heads available in pre-order is limited.
- Cyclo head is not for sale and use in the UK. HD Air Studio Sp. z o.o. is not responsible for any claims related to the infringement of patents of third parties in the territory of the UK.
- NOTE: If you have a valid VAT number or you live outside the European Union, you don’t pay VAT tax. In all other cases, 23% VAT tax is applied.
Out of stock
- Empty head weight: 4.15kg/9.15lb
- Head weigh with accessories: 4.7kg/10.4lb
- Ring inner diameter: 26.8cm/10.55inch
- Outer dimensions: H: 400mm W: 360mm D:160mm (15.75in x 14.2in x 6.3in)
- Power input: 10-34V
- Max power consumption: 250W
- Max rotation speed: 360deg/s
- Drift: less then 1deg/h
- Overload protection
- Light & rigid construction (Carbon-fiber + aluminum)
- Internal diameter of 27cm allows to use all kind of cameras
- Bottom and top camera mount to fit cameras of various sizes
- Cyclo head dovetail plate is compatible with following Steadicam™ systems: Tiffen Steadicam®, Betz-Tools RIG, PRO, MK-V.
- Easy-cable routing
- 3G SDI-POWER-DATA slipring for infinite rotations
- Fixed stabilisation mode & follow mode
- Can be used for steadicams or tripods
- Manual speed control through 1-axis hall sensor joystick (attached to the steadicam handle)
- 2 programmable buttons (you can assign to them one of many functions from the interface menu)
- Drift compensation
- Programmable auto-moves (up to 10 revolutions and 360deg/s)
- Remote control through S-bus compatible RX/TX systems (e.g. Futaba, Frsky radio systems)
- IP31 (should not be used in high dust and humid environment)
- Camera power pass through slipring: Max 24V, 140W.
- Video slipring pass through: SDI 3G, 75 Ohm
- Intuitive control through 5” touch screen interface to manage all Cyclo settings in one place
- Touch screen interface gives you control over such functions as:
– Joystick limits
– Level roll
– Set home position / go home
– Follow mode
– Motors on/off
– Joystick on/off
– Speed of rotation
– Smooth starts and stops
– Buttons assign
– Programmable automatic rotations
– And more
What will you get?
- Cyclo 1-axis stabilized head x 1pc
- Main universal dovetail plate x 1pc
- 3G SDI-Power-CAN slipring module x 1pc
- Joystick hand/handle unit x 1pc
- Double Fore-aft and side-side adjustable dovetail with bridge plate x 1pc
- Interface touch screen module x 1pc
- Top camera support with extension rail x 1set
- Universal cheese plate 101x101mm x1pc
- Arc cheese plate x 3pcs
- Counterweights x 8pcs
- 15mm carbon tubes x 2pcs
- Cable holders x 10pcs
- Screws & washers x 1set
- Main power cable x 1pc
- HPRC Case with custom foam insert x 1pc
- Printed user manual x 1pc
- 24 months warranty
Shot on Cyclo Head: